Beyond Obstacles, Malevolence, and Ignorance
I have been thinking about writing an art book filled with stories, anecdotes, speculation on prehistorical art, real life experiences, and the knowledge of what is it is like to strive for the sublime. Today I started with the title and listing chapter headings.
Psychological Aesthetics and the Exciting Fight to Evolve: Beyond Obstacles, Malevolence, and Ignorance
- Leaving One’s Mark: Taming Powerful Animals Through Capturing Them In Art
- Imagining the Next Step: Willendorf Venus or I Will See You Later Tonight
- Safety in Group Think, Their Fear of the Unknown and the Extent They Will Go Eradicate Evolutionary Nudges
- Wisdom, Truth, and Courage Within: Calibrating Perception, Evaluation, and Emotion
- To Be or Not To Be? To Break Free or to Conform?
- Tears, Love, and Visibility: The Alternate Universe
- The Art Instinct: What Makes Humans Unique Animals?
- Art is the Power That Religion Wants: Control the Artists you Control the Mass Psyche
- Art Transcends Agendas By Touching Individual Souls
- Power Without Wisdom Corrupts Completely: Michelangelo in the Quarry; Postmodernist Malevolence
- Life or Death: Consequences of Integrity
- Freedom of the Sublime